Thursday, November 29, 2012

Polar Express...

Tonight we got to go to the Polar Express in Lindon. I was so excited when we got the tickets(I have been wanting to go for a few years now.)
It wasn't very cold either, which was nice for being the end of November.

Boarding the Polar Express...
 

Gracie was so happy on the train!

On our train ride to Santa they played Christmas music, and had it decorated along the way.
 

We made it to the North Pole, and my boys loved Santa's Workshop, especially the train. Cole was mesmerized.
 

Jace asked Santa for an Ironman bouncy ball. I love how Justin is ease dropping.

Cole asked Santa for a train.

Sweet Gracie was too scared to even look at Santa.

We even got to get a family shot with Santa.
 
Then we boarded back on the Polar Express to learn the true meaning of Christmas through music and pictures. It was awesome!
 
 

They did an awesome job! Hopefully we get picked to go again next year! It has become one of my favorite Christmas activities! I love this season, everything about it! 

2 comments:

  1. awesome! I put our names in, but I don't think we got a spot this year
    We did get to go last year though and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! Maybe next year we will get to go!

    ReplyDelete