Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter with the Croslands...


So, after church we headed to a park in Orem to have a picnic and Easter Egg hunt with my side of the family. The weather was absolutely perfect. The kids loved feeding the ducks.
 

Cole just relaxing watching the ducks.

My brother Shawn

My handsome Cole
 

Let the egg hunt begin... Gracie actually got some eggs this time!

We told the kids they could each get 10 eggs...well, Cole doesn't understand what 10 means, so he just kept going...

...and going...

...and going. He was so excited! I had to sneak some eggs out of his basket to give to his cousins...

Jace

Jace loved the Easter Egg hunt.
 

Gracie loved getting eggs, and trying to open them.

She mostly just loved walking around with her basket full of eggs! I love my cute family!

1 comment: