Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Garden and Chickens...


Some of the things that have kept me busy this summer besides my kids!

The garden...I have 28 tomato plants, I know, I am crazy.

This year we have tomatoes(roma, cherry and celebrity), peas, zucchini, crooked neck squash, cucumbers, bell peppers, anaheim peppers, green beans, chives, and corn, along with our strawberries and raspberries. We also have an apple tree, cherry tree and 3 peach trees. Sure does keep me busy.

The chickens. We have 3 chickens that are almost a year and a half(all laying eggs, 2 lay brown eggs and one lays a green egg) and 5 that are 4 months(the 2 white ones are already laying eggs!) Love these girls and I love their eggs!

This sunflower grew in my garden which was a nice surprise.

I have been loving this summer!

1 comment: