Saturday, November 2, 2013

Camping up AF Canyon...


Yesterday we went camping up AF canyon with the Haynies. We got up there an hour before them, so we just chilled in the van and played games on our phones.

We had pizza for dinner.

Lastnight the kids were crazy, because they were so happy to be able to go camping.

Cole and I

Jace with the campfire.

Cole with the campfire.

Ryder, Reece and Jace on the top bunk watching a movie.

Gracie yelling for Daddy.

Cole slept in pretty late which was nice.

It was so freezing cole this morning. I forgot a hat for me, so I ended up wearing Jaces.

Justin tried fishing, but didn't have any luck.

Jace and Cole.

Jace also learned how to ride a bike up there without training wheels. He pretty much got it on his first try!
 

Cole wanted a try too!

Cole needs a little more practice.

Go Jace!

My boy

Yes, that is our crazy fire!

The daddy's took the 2 oldest kids on a nature hike which they loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment