Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 2...

 Breakfast was awesome, loved the omelet. Then we ventured outside were we saw machete man chopping down coconuts. So, of course we had to get a picture with him, he let me hold his machete, gave us a fresh coconut to drink and taught me how to climb a coconut tree. Then we headed out to zip-line. It was awesome driving through the little humble towns, seeing people bath in reservoir water, sell fruit on the streets, hang their meat to dry, etc. Zip-lining did not disappoint. There were 15 platforms with a little walking/hiking in between each one. Then we got dressed up and had dinner at the Italian restaurant which was so yummy, loved the mozzarella sticks. They had a dance on the beach, and we danced ALL NIGHT LONG. Stephanie, Shalane and I even entered the limbo contest and I was a finalist! I will probably be sore tomorrow. Then we went for our first nightly swim! So fun!





















1 comment: