Friday, September 12, 2014

Cole's First Super Glue...

 Last Saturday around 8pm, I was getting the kids ready for bed. Jace and Cole started fighting over what show they were watching on my Ipad, and next thing I hear screaming and crying. My room was dark, so we went out into the hall and then into the bathroom and this is what I saw. I freaked out because Justin was out of town and I didn't know what to do. He got elbowed in the face, right next to his hemangioma, and it popped his face open. After texting a bunch of people, I decided to take him to the Urgent Care. They were getting ready to close, so the doctor saw us out in the lobby and suggested without "suggesting" that I should super glue it myself. So, with the help of one of our renters in the basement, we super glued his face back together. I think I did a pretty good job.

This picture was taken today, about 6 days later. It is healing nicely.

1 comment: