Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gracie's 1st Birthday...


Sweet Gracie turned the big 1 today. I tried to get some good pictures of her before all of her guests arrived. She wasn't really having it though.

She loves walking along walls. She walks a little here and there, like up to 5 steps. 

Outfit change...it's your party, so cry if you want to!

She just wanted some help walking to cheer her up.

I am such an amateur at taking pictures, but I should get an A+ for effort, I tried everything.
 

 This is how most of the photo shoot went! Silly, silly Gracie.
 
Most of the party guests.

Then I tried to get some pictures of her with her smash cake, she had had enough at this point.

She didn't like her birthday hat either.
 

My super talented sister Jamie made her birthday cakes. I just love them!

Time to sing to the birthday girl and blow out the candle.
 

Daddy and Jace made sure that the candle was blown out.
 

Then she got to open some presents...

...with the help of her big brother Jace. Thanks everyone for coming.
I have decided to wait until tomorrow to let her dive into her smash cake, when she is in better spirits!

1 comment: