Monday, December 3, 2012

Smash Cake...


I waiting until today to let Gracie dive into her smash(birthday) cake, and I am so glad that I did. After her nap today, she was in much better spirits then last night. Jace was at preschool too, which helped me out a lot!

I am sure she is thinking, "Really, you are going to let me dive into this cake?"

Her first lick, yummy!

I just love her chubby cheeks in this profile shot.
 

She just kept licking and licking.
 

I just love this picture...

...and this picture.

Then she thought that it would be fun to run frosting everywhere, especially on her foot.

She finally starting to really dive into her cake.

So proud of herself.
 

So happy!

So pretty.
 
I just love this girl. Happy, Happy Birthday Gracie! We sure love you! Here is to another great year!

1 comment:

  1. It is so good you waited. They turned out adorable and that cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete