Friday, October 25, 2013

Lehi Legacy Center Halloween Party...


Tonight we went to the Lehi Legacy Center Halloween Party. It is always a hit with the kids.

They have tons of little carnival games.
 
 
 

Gracie even played some games.

Wolverine came up behind Cole and took a handful of his treats out of his bucket. Cole so did not think that it was cool.

Cole's favorite game...angry bird style!

Love my Batman.

Love my Wolverine.

Gracie didn't like the cow too much.
 

Jace got a hole in one!

Cole has a great arm.

A little fishing...

Jace with the Jazz Bear.

My kiddos and I.

Shalane and Jamison even came this year!
Stephanie and her kids were there, and Jamie and her whole family!

Jamison watched Cole and Gracie while Shalane, Jace and I went in the Spook Alley. Let's say Jace was a little scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment