Monday, October 7, 2013

Monsters University...


Tonight I decided to brave taking my 3 kids to a movie. We went to Monsters University and they were so excited. I bought a bucket of popcorn thinking that would help too!

Well, it did for the first 45 minutes. After that Cole insited on running up and down the aisle(it was a packed theater too.) Well, he eventually made it up to the stage were the movie was being played. His head hit just below the movie screen so you couldn't see him unless you were really looking. Well, I finally got Jace and Gracie situated and headed up(we were 3 rows from the back) to get Cole. He saw me and started screaming, "you can't get me, you can't get me" and was running around the stage at this point and acting like a martial arts ninja. Needless to say I had to go on the stage and get him and walk the long walk of shame back down the aisle and out the door...we left shortly after this insident...

1 comment:

  1. That was such a funny story! I am sure stressful for you at the time but its good laughs now!

    ReplyDelete