Saturday, October 20, 2012

On the 20th Day of Halloween...


On the twentieth day of Halloween my sister and I...went to a baking make-and-take class.

My friend Gina was hosting a baking make-and-take class, so Jamie and I went. It was awesome. We baked 3 desserts that can be used as gifts, and made 6 festive containers for them(2 Halloween, 2 Thanksgiving and 2 Christmas containers.) Plus we had yummy lunch(taco soup, corn muffins and a yummy sugar cookie.)

Jamie and I with our loot! It seriously was so much fun and Gina is amazing at what she does! Can't wait to do it again!

Tonight we took the kids to Cabela's! Cole finding all of the big fish.

Jace with the big fish.

Daddy teaching Cole how to hold the gun for the hunting game.

Jace and daddy playing the hunting game.

The hunting game.

Gracie was there too, just content in her car seat chewing on a toothbrush.

1 comment: