Tuesday, October 9, 2012

On the 9th Day of Halloween...


On the ninth day of Halloween the kids and I...headed up to Big Springs Park with my sisters and their kids.

Today we headed up Provo Canyon to Big Springs Park which is just past South Fork. We were a little late this season, but it was still beautiful and not too cold. It looks like Jace is telling a fishing story in this first picture.

Cole loved pushing Gracie in the stroller.

We checked out some awesome books at the library today, and so of course one of them had to come with us!

Maddy brought some lego's, so here are the boys showing off what they made.

Stephanie and Gracie

We took all of the kids pictures by this tree, here is Jace.

Crazy Cole

Sweet Gracie

An attempt to get a picture of all of the kids.

Another attempt, not too bad!

My sisters and I.

The boys treking it. They were a little bit sad that I told them it was time to go home.

We also saw a ton of wild turkeys while we were up there! I love days like today! I was also able to can another 23 pints of salsa with my hubby! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment