Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On the 24th Day of Halloween...


On the twenty-fourth day of Halloween we met up with my sisters and their kids...and headed to the Stringtown Nightmare Express.

It was a little cold, but there wasn't a line which was awesome. In the past we have usually had to wait an hour to go on the train.

We waited like 10 minutes in the garage where they show a movie... Here is Jace so excited to go.

Sweet Gracie

Next on the train!

All aboard!

We journeyed across a scary spider.

Mommy and Cole
 

Cole loved it...I had to take him kicking and screaming...he wanted to go again...so we will be going again next week with some friends.

Jace on the other had was a little bit scared...but loved it too! The second I got back to my van, a wheel on my double stroller broke off... Good thing I wasn't stranded somewhere with all of my kids and stuff that I bring along...also good that I inhereted another double stroller from a friend.

1 comment: