Friday, October 26, 2012

On the 26th Day of Halloween...


On the twenty-sixth day of Halloween we went to the Legacy Center...for some spooky, Halloween fun!

My little Ironman!

My little Batman!
Gracie was there too, dressed up as Supergirl, but I didn't get any pictures of her. She took a good nap there.

Jace saw the cougar mascot and got so excited...so we had to get a picture of him with the cougar.

They had lots of games for the kids to play.

I had to keep Cole buckled in the stroller most of the time, or else he runs off, and the place was packed. He still got to play some games though!

So, there were Jazz dancers there, and at first Jace was too shy to get his picture taken, but then he warmed up and got really cute with them.

Jace and I with Frankenstein.

Everyone needs a little Superman...

...a little Hulk too!

Jace was almost Captain America for Halloween(he changed his mind 5 times.)

Some golfing...

...my little monster. Jamie and her kids came, Stephanie and her kids, and my brother Shawn. It was a blast...but now I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment